Assistance by the Ombudsman

When and how can I ask for the Ombudsman's assistance?

You can ask the Ombudsman for assistance – also by phone – if you do not agree with the answer of your booking point, i.e. your travel agency or your touroperator on your complaint.

For a successful assistance and mediation you have to submit the following items:

  • our Complaint Form, all points duly filled in!
  • Copies of the whole file, i.e. confirmation and invoice of the package, your notice of complaint and request for remedy, any confirmation by the resident tourguide or hotel, your complaint to the booking point and all the respective correspondence.

These papers can be sent in by regular mail or by e-mail and scans.

Important: please note that for submission by e-mail too, the full address-details as per our Complaint Form have to be given. Requests with incomplete details are not answered! 

Please do not send in any original documents – the whole file remains in our office and will not be returned.